Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day & Summer Fun!

These pictures did not post in the order they were supposed to but...that's blogger I guess. I know that if you are savvy enough, you can move them around on your blog. I tried it once and deleted the pictures so I will not try it again. So you'll just have to view them out of order.
This is Luke playing in our pond in our back yard.
Happy Mother's Day Mommy!!
(this year he was big enough to help carry the present)
Do you like my card Mommy? I put a nice hand print in there for you cause I don't know how to write my name yet.
Just hanging out on the grass.
What a happy boy you are. You just love being outside.
Going for a walk.
Mommy helping me play in the pond.
Splish splash...this is fun!
But this is way more fun.
What is all this stuff stuck on my feet?
I love watching the waves come rolling in over my feet.
........and sharing mommy's ice cream. What a fun day we had at the beach. I can hardly wait to go again.

11 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

What great pictures.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Oh man. I am very jealous of the beach. Sammy would love it. Thanks for the pictures!

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cutie! i can't wait to meet him someday!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Looks like you had a great mothers day. What a sweetie little Luke is.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man that kid is gorgeous. I love that first picture.

11:40 PM  
Blogger John said...

I have grandchildren so you can not call this a jealousy thing at all, but Mitz, is there anything else going on in your life besides that great looking boy in your life.

6:45 AM  
Blogger footsack said...

Funny you should mention it but I was thinking about that too. I don't remember when I posted anything other than Luke. Sorry...no not really :)

9:43 AM  
Blogger John said...

Spoken like a true grandma.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Melanie. His face in the first picture is just precious. I also love his expression in the picture where Robyn is reading the card. That's exactly what it looks like he's thinking, looking up at her expectantly. "Do you like it, Mommy?"

9:58 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Love the pictures.

3:19 PM  
Blogger John said...

You have just barely escaped a comment about an old post and the need to give us something new. Don't leave it to long though or I will send you another comment.

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home