Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Here is one of my Christmas presents. My dear hubby had these blown up for me and they are beautiful. They made me cry. I felt like a shmuck crying on Christmas morning with everyone watching but I couldn't stop. They are so amazing and as you can see they now hang on my hallway wall where I walk past them at least ten times a day.
These pictures all loaded backwards so you really should start at the bottom but this was Christmas Day after all the excitement of presents and people. Luke had a bath and was ready for bed.
What a little angel. Looks just like his mommy here.
Although Luke just got his first two teeth in the last week, he still has a lot more to go. Poor little guy.
This was taken with Ken's amazing new camera. We took a lot of these amasing pictures of him trying to catch the water. He sure loves his bath.
He could stay in that water for hours. Takes after his mommy there too.
This his his little riding zebra that he loved to sit on and here all the noises it made. It looks like he may also be a little cowboy one day.
What an amazing little zebra and an amazing little boy riding.
Of course with the way he loves his bath, he had to get a lot of bath toys too.
This is Christmas morning and since it was his first Christmas, everyone wanted to watch him open his presents but Uncle Peter and Auntie Mellie were a bit late so Luke decided to have a bit of a nap on the gifts since he couldn't open them just yet.
And this is actually Christmas eve. He could hardly wait.

Although there were more people at our house, Luke as you can see was the center of attention. He is such a happy baby and just made Christmas this year so much more fun. His smile just makes everything all right. I love you Luke with all my heart.
Happy New Year to you all.

11 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

What a absolutly gorgeous little boy. I love the way Robyn looks at him, you can see how much she loves him. Awesome!

It looks like you had a lot of fun. Those little people sure do make Christmas fun.

Chloe was so busy running around that it was hard to get pictures of her that were actually in focus or where she was looking at the camera. We have had a great time with her here and it will be very sad to send them back to Winnipeg.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

What awesome pictures! The one of Luke with a towel over his head looks amazingly like Robyn!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Wonderful pictures. Both of Luke and of your horses.

Art made me cry one Christmas, by getting the crucifix my Mom had given me put onto a necklace. I cried. Now, the chain is broken, and I have to get it fixed. ;(

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of Luke smiling in the tub. Man I love that little boy. It's amazing how crazy we all are about him, even Shawn and Peter. When Luke comes over Peter holds him and they watch football together, and have a great time.
It was a really good Christmas.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aww, what a sweet Christmas present! I love the pictures of little Luke, I can't get enough of looking a pictures of him. And I can never get over how much he looks like Robyn. If you didn't know better, you'd swear that one of him with the towel on his head was a baby picture of her.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Okay, that's it!! I'm making a trip upisland! Luke is so flippin' cute!!!!

It's sad that I haven't met him yet! lol

The gifts that Uncle ken gave you, made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Heehee

miss you!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Came to look again. Goodness I can't get over how freakin' cute he is.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

I remember Ben's first Christmas... It's amazing how much funner Christmas is with a little one... And how much longer it takes to get all the presents opened.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, he DEFINITELY looks just like robyn!!! what a cutie!

12:12 PM  
Blogger kAsh said...

hey aunty mitz..robyn commented on my blog and wanted my home address...if she could just give me her email i will give it to her. :) love all the pictures :)
God Bless
Ashley

9:30 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

When are you getting home? call me when you do.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home