Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Pictures

Can you beleive I am posting twice in one week?? I know! It is amazing.
Just a few pictures of our favorite little boy. If you look really close you will see his very first tooth. We are all very proud. He's been working on them for about 5 months so it's about time.

The very best stocking stuffer ever!


Opening his very first Christmas present ever from his great granny Crause.
Hey hey!! Look what I got everyone! (it was a very cute outfit and we were all surprised at his reaction here :)
He is much happier with his little giggle bug.

More Christmas pictures to come soon. I will try to do a few more before Christmas since I can't seem to figure out how to load more than 5 pictures at a time. If anyone can help me out there that would be great.


11 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Awww. He is so cute. He looks so much like Robyn when she was a baby. I can see that you are going to have a fun Christmas with this little guy. I love the look as he sees what is in the package. What a sweetie.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

12:52 PM  
Blogger footsack said...

I wish I knew how to delete comments off my blog! Arrrgggg!!!!!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

After you add the first five just click on the picture button again and add five more. If that doesn't work then I don't know what will.

And to delete comments all you should have to do is be signed into your blogger account, go to your own blog and look at the comments. There should be a little garbage can at the bottom of every comment. Click on it and the comment should delete.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Toad said...

SO CUTE. HE HAS AN AWESOME SMILE!

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those pictures. Man that little boy is adorable.
Hope you're having a good day, talk to you later. If you can't understand what Melissa said, I can give you a hand next time I'm over too.
Love you~

12:31 PM  
Blogger footsack said...

Thanks Melissa. I did try to just click on the picture button. I uploaded 5 more pictures and when I hit done, it didn't do anything. I will try to do the comment thing though. That I didn't know. Thanks for your help.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

He is such a cutie. I am sure his first Christmas will be amazing.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Goodness, he is so adorable, I love his smile.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

I keep coming back and looking at his pictures. His smile is so contagious. I find I am actually sitting here smiling at him. You really do need to come for a visit and bring this little guy with you. It is only snow and you can go home after about a week. PLEASE???????

4:38 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

I can't get over how much he has grown ... and his CHEEKS! My goodness, I want to squish him!

Glad to see you all had a wonderful Christmas. Luke is adorable.
I love the stocking photo of him. Cute

Miss you all

10:21 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

He looks very merry! What a cutie!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home