Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Luke's First Birthday

He wasn't too sure about the whole cake thing although he was very excited about the candle. Typical little boy.
Oh yeah!!!! This is sooo exciting!!!!!!
As soon as he touched the cake and got icing on his fingers that he couldn't shake off, he wouldn't touch the cake anymore. Robyn had to actually get him to even taste it.
Eeeewwww!!!!!! I don't think I like birthday cake!!!!! (not your typical boy)
Awwww! Nope, he sure didn't want to eat that cake at all. Another Reagan here!

He was very happy playing cards. A very rare picture of Luke with Great Grandma and Grandpa.
What a big boy you are already.

7 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

What cute pictures and what an odd little boy. I love the second picture with the candles.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that kid. What an angel. I loved him trying to flick cake off his fingers and making his sour face. He looked so worried.
I can't believe he's one.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Carrie wouldnl't dive into her first birthday cake either. I hope he had a wonderful day.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Toad said...

wow time sure flies. love the pics. he's so cute.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My goodness, I can't believe that he is one year old already! It seems like he was just born yesterday! Man. What a funny guy. I love his face when he gets really excited, he's so cute.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Aww! Happy Birthday little Luke! (You and Sammy have the same chair! Spooky!)

8:50 PM  
Blogger John said...

Happy birthday you cute little guy. And don't worry, that not liking cake thing will change to GIMME MORE CAKE. Happens to us all. Hope you had a great day.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home