Tuesday, March 20, 2007

THE BEACH HUT IS OPEN!!!

It's true.
The beach hut is open and we had a wonderful time there. Out here it's just as exciting as Christmas. Last year Luke was only a couple of months old so he didn't really appreciate the beach but this year he loved it. He even loved to pick up the rocks. Typical Boy!
Of course he has to taste them to make sure they were okay.
Auntie Mellie had just as much fun as Luke did and got to show him the seagulls which he loved.
Here we are with our coffee...yes life is good. Luke had eyes only for the ice cream.
He was not interested in looking at Auntie Mellie who was trying to take a nice pictures. He just wanted to look at the water.
He just loved it outside but of course wanted to continually run to the water.
There are so many things to discover on a beach.
So now that the beach hut is open, I may not have as much time to post. I may become like Jen and do it just once a year. LOL .......no, now I'll just have so much more to post about :) :)

13 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Cute Pictures! I wish I was there! Next time I'm up we'll have to have coffee on the beach :)

6:35 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Yippee! I'm so excited. And I want a copy of that picture of me and baby lu.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Now I am completley filled with Jealousy. I may have to resort to picking popbottles in the ditches to buy a plane ticket so I can have coffee with you all at the beach hut

6:01 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I have already been there 3 times. Sitting there having a coffee with Mitz and the girls was soooo great. Now the world is a good place to be. The Beach Hut and Coombs Market are opened and life is good.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Yeah, it's finally open. Looks like Luke had a good time. I am sure the beach will offer him many more good times.

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that made my whole day!
i dont care if i would have had to sit out there in the snow. i was going to sit and have my coffee and ice cream.
it was fantastic!!!!
robyn

12:37 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Without me?!?! :'-( hehehe

Looks like y'all had fun! Great pictures! :)

9:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WHAT?! It opened, and I didn't even know?! Oh man. Now I need to go there. On Sunday, possibly.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yeah! Such sweet pictures. I love the one of him trying to shove that rock in his mouth. :P

7:46 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Whee, going again today. Can't wait. I just have to drug my stupid sinuses and then I'm good to go.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Luke you are so cute and it is hard to believe that you are walking. Pretty soon you'll be chasing Ethan and Connor around the beach and having rock throwing contests. Have fun!!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay the highest score I could get on that game was level 12 and 13025 points.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home